Note on the title: I was pretty miffed when I started writing this post. And the title was the first thing that came to my mind. But as I was writing, much of the initial anger dissipated but I still like the title.
KF: Part of the Researchity blog – Subjects of discussion in this article:
– Why do so many progressive educators trash talk MOOCs?
– Show me the learning and the “education = learning” illusion
– Access over instructional purity: The case for MOOCs
– Why do good researchers ignore good research practice when talking about policy affecting their own practice?
– This wouldn’t work in a MOOC or what do we do when we teach?
– Improving MOOCs
– References: Research on the student experiences of higher education
See on researchity.net