The Marymount School of New York’s Student Technology Leadership Team and our network of student technology teams are pleased to announce the 2016 Student Technology Conference, a free, virtual that brings students from around the world to talk about educational technology, collaborations and innovation. This conference will be held online on Saturday, January 30, 2016 from 9 AM to 9 PM, NYC (US-Eastern) Time.
Conference Mission Statement
The 2016 Student Technology Conference provides an international forum for the presentation, discussion and sharing of educational technology in schools and other academic settings. This conference, by students in grades 6-12 and for all, is committed to:
– Fostering a better understanding of how students use technology in education and to engage students, teachers and administrators in a conversation about technology.
– Assisting teachers and administrators in understanding how students use technology both in and out of the classroom.
– Strengthening the relationship between students, teachers and administrators about technology in the curriculum.
This year’s conference strands will include:
– Making, Design, and 3D Printing
– Projects and Collaborations
– Educational Tools
– Students and Social Media
– Technology and Social Justice
There is no cost to attend. Instructions and the schedule of sessions will be here.
Sourced through Scoop.it from: studenttechnologyconference.com