Welcome to the home of #MetKids, made for, with, and by kids and The Met!
We’re excited to share and discover the Met with you. Whether you’re in New York City or across the globe, you’ll get to:
- Explore The Met using an interactive map
- Watch behind-the-scenes videos that feature kids just like you
- Travel through more than 5,000 years of art in our time machine
- Discover fun facts about works of art—from dragons to dancers, and from mummies to masks and more!
- Try out creative projects for at home or in the galleries
- Stay up-to-date with our #MetKids blog
#MetKids has been inspired, tested, and approved by real kids ages 7–12. We think that everyone can learn something from a kid-friendly explanation, and especially from the questions you are bold enough to ask.
Be part of it!
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.metmuseum.org