- Creativity is often blind.
- Creative people often have messy processes.
- Creators rarely receive helpful feedback.
- The “10-Year Rule” is not a rule.
- Talent is relevant to creative accomplishment.
- Personality is relevant.
- Genes are relevant.
- Environmental experiences also matter.
- Creative people have broad interests.
- Too much expertise can be detrimental to creative greatness.
- Outsiders often have a creative advantage.
- Sometimes the creator needs to create a new path for others to deliberately practice.
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.businessinsider.com